The church is
The first church on this site was a corrugated iron mission building erected in 1898. In 1901 a brick extension was added, and in 1906 the iron building was re-sited (acting as the first church hall) and the brick church, much as it is today, was completed.
All Hallows remained a daughter parish of St Giles, West Bridgford until 1950, when it was consecrated as the Parish Church of the new parish of Lady Bay, the area between the river and the Grantham canal west of Adbolton.
Over the years the church building has been lovingly cared for and many improvements have been made. In 2000 a new Church Hall was built with funds from the Lottery Commission. The church is also fully equipped to welcome disabled worshippers and has a new sound system with an inductive loop for people with hearing aids.
From January 1st 2006 the Parish of Lady Bay and the nearby Parish of Holme Pierrepont with Adbolton were joined to form the new Benefice of Lady Bay with Holme Pierrepont and Adbolton. The two churches, All Hallows and St. Edmunds have their own PCCs and parish responsibilities . Our Pioneer Minister, the Revd Mark Rodel is Vicar of both parishes, but his work is mainly focused in Lady Bay. The Revd Canon Howard Bateson looks after the congregation at St Edmund’s.